SUBMIT TO FOUND IN SOIL
What you need to make:
- 1 photo of a plant(s)
- 1 drawing of that plant(s)
Things to consider:
I encourage you to go on a walk in your neighborhood or wherever you may find yourself on your travels. Don't forget your camera! Illustrations can be explorative and interpretive of the subject.
How to Apply:
Include the following in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org:
1. First and last name
2. Instagram username (if applicable)
3. Where your plant resides. Please include city, state, and country.
4. 1 photo of the plant(s), 1 image of your illustration
(Illustrations are open to all 2-D mediums)
*All images must be 300 dpi and under 5 MB.
5. If you would like to include a few sentences about your experience, the plant, etc. please do!
If accepted, your artworks will be featured on the Found in Soil blog and our Instagram: @found.in.soil
Thank you & happy wandering!